If you’re interested in having a web site developed, it’s only natural that you have questions. We strive to make your web site project as simple for you as possible. We know you’re not a web design expert and we don’t expect you to be. That’s our job!
Questions We Get Asked Most Often
To help you understand some basics to the business, we’ve developed a list of questions that we get asked quite often and provide you with the answers in the hopes that you’ll have some background to begin making informed decisions about your web site project. These questions are in no particular order.
- Why do I need a web designer?
- How long does it take to make a web site?
- How much will my website cost?
- What’s involved in re-doing my web site?
- Who owns my website?
- How will people find my site?
- What is search engine ranking?
- Can I update my own web site?
- What’s a domain name?
- What’s web hosting?
- What’s a browser?